an easy and instant media streaming tool
DeeFuzzer is an easy and instant media streaming tool to stream audio and video over internet. It is dedicated to people who wants to create playlisted webradios or webTVs with rich media contents. It depends on python, icecast2 server, libshout and some other tools.
Here are the main features of the DeeFuzzer:
- Full metadata encapsulation and managemen t
- RSS podcast generator (current tracks and playlists)
- M3U playlist generator
- Recursive, random (shuffled) or pre-defined playlists
- Multi-threaded architecture : multiple station streaming with one config file
- Auto Twitter posting of the current playing tracks
- Jingling between main tracks
- OSC controller : control the main functions from a distant terminal
- Station relaying : stream other stations like *LIVE* sessions !
- Very light and optimized streaming process
- Fully written in Python
See the DeeFuzzer WebSite for more info...
- Please download it from the wiki